Camping is a great getaway during the spring, summer and fall. Many people go camping every weekend once the weather is warm and dry enough. Camping can also be an alternative to expensive hotels. Whether you’re cabin, tent camping or using a recreational vehicle, American Heritage Insurance Group thought that it would be helpful to list the local camping hotspots in Cincinnati, Milford, and Springfield Ohio. Let us know in the comments if you have any favorite camping spots in the area!
5 Local Camping Hotspots
- Indian Springs Campground – 3306 State Line Road, North Bend, OH, 45052
- Dayton KOA – 7796 Wellbaum Road, Brookville, OH 45309
- Cedarbrook Campground -760 Franklin Road, Lebanon, OH 45036
- Miami Whitewater Forest Campground – 9001 Mt. Hope Road, Harrison, OH 45030
- Winton Woods Campground – 10245 Winton Road, Cincinnati, OH 45231