Summer is almost here and with that comes vacations. Whether you are planning a weeklong or day long vacation, if you need to pack up your stuff, we’ve got you covered. Packing is one of the cumbersome tasks of going on vacation. Keep reading for some helpful tips to help ease the stress of making sure you haven’t forgotten anything.
- Make a List
- Plan Your Outfits
- Pack at Least 2 Pairs of Comfortable Shoes
- Wear Your Heaviest, Bulkiest Clothes, and Shoes on the Plane
- Bring Jewelry and Scarves – This can help with creating different outfits.
- Take a Roomy Tote Bag that Folds Flat in Your Luggage
- Weigh & Measure Luggage Before Leaving for the Airport
- Buy Double-Duty Pieces
- Don’t Pack Guidebooks
- Roll, Don’t Fold Clothes
- Pack Fabrics that won’t Wrinkle Easily
- Plan on Doing Laundry
- Pack 2 Tops for Every Bottom
What other tips do you have? Comment below, we’d love to see your tips & tricks!
Sources: Marie Claire, MyMeLange
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.