We’ve hung up a few of our holiday decorations here at the office and wanted to provide different options for you to decorate at home. After flipping through some December magazine issues, we’ve compiled the giant list below to spark some ideas on how you can decorate this holiday season.
Let us know if you have any other ideas in the comments below the post!
- Put Your Tree in the Window: Everyone inside and outside can enjoy the view.
- Hang an Indoor Wreath – CHECK OUT THESE 5 DIY WREATHS
- Ornament Rainbow: Stick in fresh pine pieces into a faux wreath to make it look lush and smell great. Hang ornaments, grouping them by warm shades (pink, red, orange, yellow, gold) on one side and cool tones (blue, purple, green, silver) on the other side.
- Whispy & Whimsical: Form a garland by wiring branches together, make sure they all point in the same direction. Shape into a circle and secure with wire. Add baby’s breath and mini creature/winter items.
- Steel Magnolias: Soak a foam florist’s wreath in water for five minutes and hang on a long piece of fishing line. Cut leaves off of Magnolia branches and stick into the wreath, all pointing in the same direction, until the foam is covered. Paint select leaves with silver or gold. Loop the fishing line around to hang.
- Candy Cane Stripes: Glue straws side by side on a foam wreath starting about an inch inside the inner edge. For the second layer, cut the remaining straws in have and glue on top of the first layer.
- Magical Forest: Wrap wire around the bases of mini fake scene trees and attach them to the foam wreath (dab hot glue on their bases to help them stay upright). Spray adhesive all over the wreath and trees and sprinkle with artificial snow. Hang on a hook for display.
- Create Stylish Table Settings
- Group Chairs Around the Fireplace
- Decorate Your Front Stoop/Porch
- Add Glowing Lanterns to Your Entryway
- String Garland Under Your Mantle (Add ornaments, pine cones, magnolia leaves etc. for decoration)
- Make a Welcome Bouquet: Place extra boughs and tree trimmings in a basket and add some other fun decorations.
- Hang Wreaths in Other Areas
- Use Tabletop Trees Made of Different Materials and Add Fragrant Candles and Tree Trimmings
- Hang Paper Snowflakes
- Hang Ornaments from Your Chandeliers
- Display Cards and Ornaments with a Hanging Chandelier
- Fill Gaps in Trees with Flowers, Leaf Bunches, etc.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.