Spring is finally here and with that, your focus might be getting shorter because you want to be out enjoying the sun. Children also find this as a hard time to stay focused in school. To help out try some of these techniques.
Tips to Staying Focused
- Turn Off All Notifications – Phone, Email, Tweets etc.
- Create a To-Do List & Stick To It
- Clear Your Desk – Cluttered desk means a cluttered mind.
- Start Small
- Swap Caffeine for Cardio
- Drink More Water
- Get More Sleep
- Wiggle Your Toes
- Use the 5 More Rule
- Minimize Multitasking
- Take Breaks
- Train Your Brain to Focus
- Find a Quiet Place
- Devote Specific Time to Specific Tasks
Do you have any tips and tricks of your own to stay focused? Let us know in the comments.
Sources: Skinny Mom, Time
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.