Personal Lines Customer Service – Montgomery, Ohio Office:
Do you enjoy working with people and helping answering their question? Are you excited to work with a variety of people and issues every day? Do you enjoy helping solve problems and analyze individual needs for your clients? If so, a position as a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative with American Heritage Insurance Group may be just for you. We are looking for bright, talented, and energetic individuals who have passion for helping others. American Heritage is an established, fast growing independent agency looking to add a PL CSR in our Montgomery, Ohio office.
- Addressing day-to-day customer service needs of our clients, including billing, changes, and questions about coverage.
- Processing on a daily basis certain transactions related to our clients insurance policies.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with current clients to continue to deliver relevant insurance solutions.
- Responsible for the placement of new business for American Heritage Insurance Group.
- Where appropriate, assist with the remarketing and placement of renewal business.
A Property and Casualty Insurance License is required for the position, but we will work with qualified candidates to obtain licensing after employment with American Heritage. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
To submit your resume, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.